Skip to main content

Makeup Monday

Hi everybody I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I know I got to spend some amazing time with my family.  So here we are on a beautiful and wonderful Monday where I will be showing a makeup look.  As a mom we sometimes don't take care of our selves and just do the minimum.  It is important that we take care of our selves and try to at least one day out of the week focus on us.  It does not have to be make up.  But it can be something that we love to do. For me it is make up, I have always had a passion for it and sharing it.  It brings me joy and helps me feel better about myself.  Being a mom is exhausting, we care so much about our kids, husbands and the people around us.  We are always there for them.  But how much are we there for us? How much do we really care for us?  We need to be first to be able to give the better version of us. So give your self a few minutes a week to enjoy yourself. You deserve it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have AS

Hi you guys! I know it has been awhile since I wrote, but it has been hard to write for me.  One I am not sure what to share there is a lot I want to share but not sure how or where to start.  Second I am actually having issues with my hands.  Yes my hands, my DNA mutations is acting up again you can say and it is really messing with my skeletal system.  So I was recently diagnosed with  Ankylosing spondylitis or for short AS.  The definition you will find online:    is an inflammatory disease that, over time, can cause some of the vertebrae in your spine to fuse. Not a big deal...(sarcasm there.)  So I am losing mobility in my body.  I decided to share the news with the world last week, but for the people that have been paying attention (just kidding) the people close to me it is not news.  I have been known to using wheelchairs and canes when needed.  It is just getting to a point where they are needed more and more....

I wanted my pregnancy a secret...

It took me  while to know exacly what to post about. I knew I wanted to share what I was going through. But I didn't know where to start. So I will start with what seems to bother me the most.  For those that do not know.  I am pregnant with my third (yes #3) child, and yes I am only 22. To be quite honest we wanted to keep the pregnancy a secret. Because we did not want to deal with the people asking, why did we do it? Instead of congratulating us for expecting a baby.  I mean it is our third child, and people act like we have no idea the expenses that come with having kids. Or we never heard of birth control and condoms.  I mean do people actually stop and think of the kind of insults they are saying to us?? Do we look or act that stupid, to not know??? But let me share what people really do not know! 1.  My husband and I wanted to have another baby. Because we always wanted a girl.  The girl we were going to have did not make it 4 years ago. ( ...

How to Pambazo

Hello everybody!!! Today I want to share with you guys a little bit of my culture with some amazing Mexican food.  Now this is traditional Mexican food not something very common to see on the States but it is so good! My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures...lol  It is called a Pambazo they date back to the colonial times, when the Spanish invaded Mexico.  This pambazo is the "traditional" Mexico City style.  Different regions have made changes and adapted the recipe to its location. So here is a quick break down of how it is made and the changes you can do for a vegetarian style pambazo.  (Yes I am a tree huger. lol) STEP 1: Make the SALSA.  It is red guajillo pepper that is cooked on a pan with NO oil or water. Ones it gets toasted, you add a little bit of water and steam it. You then add the peppers and liquid to a blender.  You then add a tomato...  Add garlic...  Add a little bit of salt and maybe some more...